Sunday, June 21, 2015

Week 23


June 15, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

I didn't write about everyday this week because it feels like I never have enough time. I will do my best to remember everything that happened this week. On Tuesday we had district meeting where Sister Penrose spoke about prayer, then Sister Bestenlenher spoke about humility. It was a really good district meeting. On Thursday when we were stopping by some previous investigators houses we stopped by one of our member's neighbors. Monika (member) is really old and had fallen and broken her hip and was in the hospital. Her neighbor let us in and talked about how she was doing and told us that she fell again and broke her hip again. Her neighbor asked if the branch could help put Monika to bed every night. It will be a great service opportunity for the members. On Friday we had interviews with President Harding, they were super good and motivating. He talked a lot about studies and how they were going. I think that studies really are one of the most important parts of the day. Sunday I had to translate the first part before the talks, then I handed it over to Sister Seaman. I also had to give the talk to the Young Women about their priesthood responsibilities, it was a pretty stressful day, but I made it. Sunday evening we went to stop by at some previous investigators, a woman named Rasina let us in. She loves the Book of Mormon and has read it several times, she also believes our church is true and everything makes sense to her, she even understands priesthood authority, which is super hard for people to understand often times. It was wonderful, I think she could easily be ready for baptism as soon as she decides to come to church. It was a good week!

Love,
Sister Brown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment