Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hi. :)

December 11, 2014

Sister Kendra Campbell's family sent me a Christmas card that was signed by all of the presidency, it was super cute. :) Sister Hubert is from Caldwell, Idaho, and Sister Lee is from Fresno, California. Sister Hubert and my other two roommates, Sisters Madison and Bestenlehner, are going to Lithuania as well. I guess our names will be changed when we get over there so the people of Lithuania can say them correctly. We got our tags that we will be wearing when we get there. My name will be Sesuo Braun. We have five sisters in our room, but Sister Lee leaves on Monday, so we will then only have four. I guess we have to pack up all of our stuff and move to another building so our building can have maintenance done, I am not very excited to pack and move, and then pack again in three more weeks when I leave. Sister Lee gave away a bunch of her clothes, so I get to change up my wardrobe a little bit, so that is exciting. We had our first Mission Conference Sunday evening. On Tuesday, we got to sit on the front row because Sister Hubert knows the speaker, President Zwick, of the Seventy. I guess he was her Dad's mission president, so that was a pretty cool experience. They even had this young girl named Lexi Walker sing, she had a beautiful voice. She has sung with David Archuleta, for the President of the United States, and at Carnagy Hall. It was awesome to be sitting on the front row for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment