Thursday, January 1, 2015

Good Morning!!


So much has happened I feel like since I last emailed. On Sunday, the BYU Chorus came and did the devotional, it was amazing, I loved it. They did a few fun songs and a lot of spiritual ones. My companion and I also got a new calling, we are now Branch Online Coordinators, we make sure everyone does their online training and train new people who came into our Branch on Wednesday. On Monday we had five people from our Zone leave for Madagascar, one Sister heading to Indonesia, and my companion going to Singapore/Malaysia. Sister Lee did not seem too torn up about it, but I was so sad. Sister Lee does not show much emotion. We saw her off, and when she was leaving I hugged her. She kept trying to pull away, but I would just squeeze her tighter. On Tuesday we had an amazing devotional given by Per G. Malm. He said something that I really liked, "do not set your own limits." I really liked that because I feel like I always tell myself I can't do something, but that is me setting a limit for myself. This is not my year and a half, I have no right to set limits that are much lower than the Lord has set for me. I think I really liked it because just the other day we were practicing contacting, and I just felt like there was no way I was going to be able to do this, it is much too hard. I know that with the Lord at my side I will be able to do it. On Wednesday we got to host new missionaries, that was super fun. I met so many new friends. Some parents cried so much. I have learned that you just don't look back or it makes it that much more difficult.

I received big news!!! For the first time in like forever we get to call home on Christmas day from the MTC between the hours of 3:15 PM and 5:15 PM, so you can expect a call sometime in those hours. 

Love,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment